Wednesday, 30 June 2010
EMPIRE STATE OF MIND
We’re back from the one and only real city in the world: New York. And we felt like little girls in this concrete jungle. That happens when you: Bump into Kanye West on the way to lunch. Meet Joe Zee, creative director at ELLE Magazine in Central Park. Walk past steaming hot model and actor Tyson Backford in the Meatpacking District.
But off course we did much more than just meet up with celebs. We discovered the city to bring back some great must-do’s en must-sees for you.
* Walk the Brooklyn Bridge for a spectacular view
* Enjoy free summer concerts in Central Park by Good Morning America ABC
* Tickle your taste buds at the Spice Market, Meatpacking Districts
* Have drinks at a rooftop bar in Williamsburg, the new hipster hood
* Take the tourist bus. Not cool but you do see the highlights fast and easy.
* Love shopping? Apply for the Macy’s discount card for an extra 10% off.
* Want to visit the Empire State Building? Go on Wednesday’s if you don’t want to wait in line for hours.
Ready to discover this great city? Check out our Budget Design Hotels in the Big Apple.